Friday, February 18, 2011

The Seven of CE Marking Explained: Step 7- Affix the CE Mark

Step 7: Affix the CE marking



CE mark characteristics 


The CE mark may be affixed once the EC declaration of conformity has been issued. It’s important that CE marking for the complete machine is clearly distinguishable from any other CE markings, e.g. on components. To avoid confusion with any other markings, it is advisable to affix the CE marking for the complete machine to the
machine type plate, which should also contain the name and address of the manufacturer.




1 comment:

  1. \Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definately be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment.
    iso 9000

    ReplyDelete